1. Starting one of those elementary school construction paper chain-link countdowns for the debates on Thursday for the following reasons:
Don't need any reason other than to watch Sarah Palin squirm.
2. Sorry, but I need to talk about Heroes. Briefly: I like fearless-idealistic-I-jump-off-buildings Peter Petrelli, not emo-save-me-waaahhh Peter Petrelli, but I want fearless-idealistic Peter to have the emo Peter scar.
3. Oh Sweet Mother of All That Is Good and Pure, thank you for MoLinder's addiction to the Discovery Channel. I've never watched cable in my a.p.t. before, and I don't know if I can ever stop. Do you understand? This is a huge fucking deal. I HAVE CABLE. No more TV blizzards, no more fucking with an antenna that is, technically, just for show. Just thinking pedestrian thoughts about reinstating Hungover Sunday Mythbusters Day is seriously turning me on.
4. I am going to New Kids On The Block on Saturday. Mock all you want, my shit was free: shout out to M.E. and her mad hook ups. And I was ten when they were spotlit, so whatevs. Never was a die hard fan, though...but do not try to fuck with me on the lyrics to Cover Girl, because I will own you.
5. As much as I want a new costume for Halloween, I'm thinking of bringing back Cubby Gummi, because I get a sword, a flask, a feather, and high adventure that's beyond compare.