1. People who sing along to "Sweet Caroline" and "Livin' On A Prayer" piss me off. And when I'm around other people who get pissed off at people who sing along to "Sweet Caroline" and "Livin' On A Prayer," I sing along and pretend they're pretentious, just to piss them off.
2. M.E. and I are currently undergoing a cross-town competition to see whose roommate relationship is gayer. It's kind of unfair and she's got a head start because, well, she is gay. As of right now, it's kind of a toss up. Basically, I mean, MoLinder has two cats, I made a set of curtains and pillowcases by sewing and retailoring old curtains and pillowcases, and I wear hiking boots all winter. But M.E. and and Marna Bear talk about joining the Peace Corps and the military together, and cook for each other, and sometimes they cuddle. Plus, M.E. calls her Marna Bear.
3. Last week I saw the Detroit Cobras (love), and got pissed off at all the hipsters for standing around and trying to be cool. I mean, when people pulled that shit at Ben Folds I could understand, it was full of douchebags and sheep who didn't really know any better. Then again, hipsters are really just douchebags and sheep with "edgy" clothing.
4. It was much cooler at the Prizzy Prizzy Please show the next night, because punk rock kids (adults, whatever) are always shitty and funny and angry, and either (a) don't give a shit about me, (b) get all angry at me, or (c) think I'm funny. Thank god for Muffy and the musical suburban white boy punk band hook up.
5. I personally become douchebaggier every day, because I recently realized that my previous love for Foreigner is inching closer and closer to shame now that "Jukebox Hero" is on Rock Band. What if people assume I only love Foreigner because I can play one of their worse songs (or best song ever) on fake guitar? Bastards. Makes me want to go around telling you about my jukebox birthday cake a couple years ago that said I was a hero and had one guitar slung way down low and stars in my eyes. That way you'll know that I love Foreigner harder you and everyone else. Everyone except for Eli. She understands how I feel.